Canon Pixma E477 Setup Support
Canon Pixma E477 is an efficient printer that performs wireless printing at very affordable rates. If genuine cartridges are used in the canon printer, then the print output and performance will also be high. This series of Canon Pixma E477 setup printers can also print with various printing applications.
Canon Pixma E477 Setup Steps
- The primary step is to verify the seal of the package that you bought.
- If the seal is broken, do not open it. Replace it with a new one.
- Else, open the package and take the printer out of the box for the Canon Pixma E477 setup process.
- Verify if the warranty card, user manual, power cord, cartridges, etc., are available in the box.
- Take the power cord and attach one end of it to the printer. The other end should be attached to the power supply.
- Turn on the Canon printer with the help of the Power button.
Talk to our technicians..!!
Tired of fixing your printer on your own? Talk to our technicians who are experts in solving the recurring problems of your printer.
Canon Pixma E477 Driver
Driver helps you connect your printer and computer. Drivers are of two kinds namely the MP, and XPS drivers. XPS is the basic function driver whereas MP is the full feature drivers. If you want to enjoy the entire functionality of the printer, then you have to install MP drivers. Get Canon Pixma E477 setup related support from our experts.
Canon Pixma E477 Manual
Manual is a complete guide to use the printer effectively. Each issue that arises with your Canon printer can be solved with the help of the Canon Pixma E477 manual. It is provided to you at the time of purchase. Else, you can download it from this website for free.
Canon Pixma E477 Driver Download & Installation
Canon Pixma E477 Driver Download for Windows
- Drivers should be installed on your system. This connects you to the printer.
- Canon can work with the help of two kinds of Canon Pixma E477 drivers: MP and XPS .
- Here, we will get to know how to install the MP driver since it allows you to make use of all the operations that a printer provides.
- Download the drivers from this website or use the installation CD to install it for the Canon Pixma E477 setup process.
- Place the CD in the CD-ROM and close it.
- Once the file is recognized, click the Run Msetup4.exe file in the AutoPlay screen.
- In the User Control screen that is displayed, tap the Continue option.
- Then, choose the Easy Install option present in the Main Menu.
- Select the list of applications to be installed on your computer in the next window that appears.
- Read the License Agreement and accept it.
Canon Pixma E477 Driver Download for Mac
- Attaching the USB cable to your printer and computer as the first step.
- Turn on the Mac system and place the installation CD in the drive.
- Double-click on the Canon Pixma E477 Setup icon present in your Setup screen.
- Key-in your User name and Password in the succeeding screen and tap the OK button.
- Choose the Install option after selecting the Easy Install option from the Main Menu.
- You have to agree to the Agreement of License, and then the Canon Pixma E477 driver will be installed successfully.
Canon Pixma E477 Ink Cartridge Installation
- Ink cartridges can be installed with the help of the guidelines given below.
- Canon Pixma E477 uses two cartridges to print: a black cartridge and a color cartridge.
- CL-57S is the color cartridge used, and PG-47 is the black one.
- Use only genuine Canon ink cartridges. Duplicate cartridges might lead to unwanted issues.
- Verify if the Canon printer is turned on and attached to a power outlet for the Canon Pixma E477 setup process.
- Pull out the front cover and wait until the cartridge holder moves to one side of the printer and becomes idle.
- Unwrap the new Canon Pixma E477 ink cartridges from its package.
- Remove the protective film and the orange tape from the top part of the canon ink cartridge.
- Position the cartridge in its respective slot at a slightly slanting position.
- Push it until you hear a click sound.
- Take a test print to see if you have installed the cartridge properly.
Canon Pixma E477 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- Check if the printer is turned on for the Canon Pixma E477 setup process.
- Pull the scanning unit in the upward direction.
- Wait until the printhead holder goes to the idle state and doesn’t touch anything.
- The Canon Pixma E477 ink cartridges are present there. There will be two ink cartridges installed in your printer.
- One of them is a color cartridge, and the other one is black.
- Pull the cartridges slightly upwards and remove it slowly from its slot.
- Keep it aside for recycling.
- Open the new cartridges and take it out of its package.
- Insert it in a slightly slanting position to avoid any damage or misfit.
- Push the cartridge inwards untila click sound is heard.
- Close the front cover and take a test print to complete the Canon Pixma E477 ink cartridge replacement process.
Canon Pixma E477 USB Setup – Windows
- Close all the background apps before initiating the installation process.
- You have to log in as the Administrator to send print jobs to the printer when you need.
- With the help of the Power button, switch on your printer.
- Remove any USB cables attached to it before installation.
- Place the CD in the CD-Drive and close it.
- Double-click the Msetup4.exe file to begin the Canon Pixma E477 setup. Tap Yes in the next window to give necessary permissions.
- Select the Easy Install option and then select the list of applications that you wish to install with the help of the Custom Install option.
- Choose the Use the Printer via USB option in the Printer Connection Method screen to connect via USB.
- Connect your Canon printer and computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Stack the papers in the input tray and print the alignment page.
- To print two pages of the pattern, select the Execute option in the next screen.
- Your Canon Pixma E477 USB setup process is now complete.
Canon Pixma E477 USB Setup – Mac
- Prior to starting the installation process, check if there are cables associated with the Mac system.
- Turn on the Canon printer with the help of the Power button present on the control panel.
- Switch on the computer and place the installation CD into your computer’s disc drive.
- Press the Canon Pixma E477 Setup icon in the succeeding window that appears. Key-in the Name and Password in the next pop-up window.
- Click the Easy Install option and select the applications that you want to install on your system.
- Select the Use the Printer vis USB option and tap the Next option.
- Associate the USB cable between the Mac and the Canon printer.
- Choose the Execute option in the Print Head Alignment page to print the alignment pattern.
- Verify if you have loaded papers in the input tray prior to printing the alignment page.