CANON PIXMA G2010 SETUP SUPPORT
The Canon Pixma G2010 is a reliable printer that is used for high-volume printing. It supports printing, copying, and scanning at low costs. It can be used in your homes and at small offices. The Canon Pixma G2010 Setup is a compact printer that has high performance.
Canon Pixma G2010 Setup Steps
- Check the package for any broken seal. If so, exchange the package for a new one.
- In the case where the seal is not broken, open the package.
- Verify if the contents of the package such as power cord, user manual, warranty card, ink cartridges, ink bottles, etc., are present.
- Take the printer out of the box and keep it on a steady surface to avoid any damage for the Canon Pixma G2010 setup process.
- Attach the power cord to the rear of the printer and the wall power supply.
- Turn on the printer with the help of the Power button.
- Note: Avoid using a surge protector to connect the printer to the wall socket.