CANON PIXMA MG7520 SETUP SUPPORT
Canon Pixma MG7520 is an inkjet multifunction printer tailored to deliver colorful printouts that meet users need. It has a variety of features like Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and NFC. As a top of the line model, Canon Pixma MG7520 setup has a superior quality output.
How to Setup Canon Pixma Mg7520?
Canon Pixma MG7520 is the best in the class printer that caters to users need. It is a three function printer that scans, copies, and prints. Given below are the given set of instructions to initiate the setup procedure.
- Look for a seal on your Pixma MG7520.
- If the seal is missing, contact your manufacturer.
- Unpack the printer and place it on a surface for the Canon Pixma Mg7520 setup process.
- Remove all the unwanted packing materials from the printer.
- Connect your printer to a power source and switch it On.
- Your system and Canon MG7520 printer should be connected.
- Find the Control Panel setting and select Printer settings.
- Choose the option Add a printer and click on your printer’s name from the list given below. Install the driver file from the CD-ROM given.
Talk to our technicians..!!
Tired of fixing your printer on your own? Talk to our technicians who are experts in solving the recurring problems of your printer.
Canon MG7520 Setup on MAC
- Switch On your system and printer.
- Connect your Canon MG7520 and Mac through a wireless setup.
- You can also use a USB cable to connect your Mac and printer.
- Use your browser to download and install a Mac driver.
- The driver must be compatible with your OS.
- You can also use the CD-ROM provided to install the driver on your system.
- Now, your system is connected to your printer.
- Try taking a test printout once the Canon Pixma Mg7520 setup is over.
Canon Pixma Mg7520 User Manual Download
- The manual will come along with your printer in the device’s package.
- The manual has all the required information regarding the Canon printer.
- Verify the manual provided in case of any error.
- You can also download the user manual from the internet.
- Use your web browser.
- Type the required keywords in the search space provided.
- Download the Canon Pixma Mg7520 user manual on your system.
- The manual will be available in the download section. Double-click the file to open and view the manual to know more about Canon Pixma Mg7520 setup & trobleshooting process.
Canon Pixma Mg7520 Driver Download
- A driver is a software that is required to connect your system and printer.
- It is installed from the CD-ROM provided along with the printer.
- Download the driver from the internet.
- Type the essential keywords in the search box.
- Download the driver which is compatible with your system.
- The Canon Pixma Mg7520 driver is saved in the download section of your system.
- Install the driver.
- Take a test printout.
How To Install Canon Mg7520 Driver?
- Use your web browser.
- Type the Canon MG7520 driver in the search box along with other specifications.
- Download the driver that supports your system format.
- Double-click on it for the Canon Pixma Mg7520 setup process.
- Read the instructions that are displayed.
- Choose the required specifications.
- Click I Agree to all the conditions that are displayed on the screen.
- Follow the instructions until the Finish option appears.
Canon Pixma Mg7520 Ink Refill
- Open the top cover and make sure not to touch the tubes or any other part of the printer.
- Find the ink tank that must be completely filled.
- Remove the tank cap from the ink tank.
- Place the cap on the tank cap holder.
- Take the ink bottle out of the package. Twist the ink bottle and remove the cap.
- Align the ink bottle nozzle with the bottle guide on the printer.
- Make sure the ink bottle is upside down and squeeze it to fill the tank.
- The tank cap must be inserted back and close the top cover.
- For further Canon Pixma Mg7520 setup & troubleshooting support just reach our experts.
How To Check Ink Levels On Canon Mg7520?
- Make sure you turn on your printer.
- The procedure to check the ink level on your Canon MG7520 may differ depending on the type of system you use.
- In the case of Windows, open the Printer Driver Setup Window.
- Search for the Maintenance tab and click on Remaining Ink Notification Settings.
- A dialog box appears that has the information about the remaining ink level in your printer.
- For Mac, select the Canon IJ Printer Utility menu.
- Find Remaining Ink Notification Settings and choose it.
- Information regarding the ink level gets displayed in a dialog box.
- Get instant assistance for Canon Pixma Mg7520 setup & installation related process from us.
Canon Pixma Mg7520 Wireless Setup
- Press the Menu button and select Settings.
- Find the device settings and click on it.
- Then search for the LAN settings and hit it.
- Select the Wireless LAN settings for the Canon Pixma Mg7520 wireless setup process.
- Search for WPS configuration.
- Choose the Push button method.
- Click the OK button on the machine when the access point is ready.
- Hit the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How To Connect Canon Mg7520 Printer To Wifi?
- Ensure that your computer is connected to a power supply.
- Check if your printer is switched ON for the Canon Pixma Mg7520 setup process.
- Choose the Start menu on your system
- Find the Control Panel.
- Click on Devices and Printers or View devices and printers.
- Select Add a printer.
- Search for Add a network printer, wireless, or Bluetooth printer for the Canon Pixma Mg7520 WiFi setup process.
- Find your network printer from the list of available printers and click it.
How To Change Wifi Password On Canon Mg7520?
- Connect your system to a power supply.
- Click the Start menu on your PC.
- Select Control Panel.
- Find the Devices and Printers option & click it.
- Right-click on the printer icon.
- Search for Properties and select it.
- Choose Sharing.
- Type the new password for your printer in the password box.
How To Print Double-Sided On Canon Mg7520?
- In the print dialog box, tick-mark the option Two-sided.
- Choose Layout from the pop-up menu.
- Opt for either Short-edge binding or Long-edge binding option to set the stapling side.
- Set the Margin in the pop-up menu.
- If necessary, you can also alter the width of the margin.
- You can also change the stapling side by customizing the settings.
- Click Print after completing the Canon Pixma Mg7520 setup process.
- Your printer will now print on both sides.
How To Print Photos On Canon Mg7520?
- Make sure that your Canon mg7520 printer is switched On.
- Open the input tray.
- Load the tray with the photo paper.
- Pull out the output tray.
- Tap on the My Image Garden icon. Open the photo to be printed and click Print.
How To Scan a Document On Canon Mg7520?
- Make sure to keep your Canon printer switched On.
- Ensure that your printer and computer are connected and the Canon Pixma Mg7520 setup is done.
- Open the scanner lid so that the glass bottom is visible.
- Place the document on the glass bottom by keeping it face-down.
- Firmly shut the lid now.
- Go to Windows Fax and Scan in your computer.
- Click New Scan and select your printer model.
- Customize the settings as required and Click Scan.
How To Scan Double-Sided On Canon Mg7520?
- Connect your system to a power source and place the documents on the ADF.
- Open the IJ Scan Utility. Choose Settings and select Document Scan.
- In the Select Source option, click on Document (ADF/Platen) or Document (ADF Auto Duplex). Set the required specifications and hit OK.
Canon Mg7520 Scan To Email
- Open the IJ Scan Utility.
- Search for Settings and click it. The Settings dialog box gets displayed.
- Choose the Photo Scan option.
- Find the Attach to email option.
- Click on an E-mail client and press OK.
- The IJ Scan Utility main screen appears.
- Select Photo and the scanning starts.
- When the scan is complete, the image gets attached to the email.
How To Reset Canon Mg7520 Printer?
- Go to the home menu
- Click the home button.
- Choose the setup device.
- Search for the Device setting and choose it.
- Select Reset Settings.
- For further Canon Pixma Mg7520 setup & installation related assistance just contact our tech experts.