CANON PIXMA MG7720 SETUP SUPPORT
The Canon Pixma MG7720 is a wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer that delivers a Superior Quality Print. The Canon Pixma Mg7720 setup printer has got many ways to print and comes with features like AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria and more.
Canon Pixma Mg7720 Setup Steps
- Unwrap the Printer from the box and place it on a flat surface.
- Do not keep the machine on a damp location.
- Remove all the seal & tape from the device for the Canon Pixma Mg7720 setup process.
- Ensure that you provide power supply to the machine.
- Install the cartridges, load paper in the tray, connect the device with internet access, install the driver, add the printer to your PC/Laptop/Phone, and start printing.
How To Load Paper In Canon Pixma Mg7720?
The printer has two paper sources for loading paper. It depends on the page size & the media type. To print paper of small size, load them in Cassette 1 and for large sizes like A4 or A5 load them in Cassette 2.
- Align the edge of the paper by tapping them on a flat surface.
- Pull the respective Cassette outwards of the machine.
- Widen the two paper guides by sliding one in the front and the other towards the right.
- Place the stack of paper in the center of the Cassette with the print side facing downwards.
- Slide the guides in such a way that they touch the edges of the paper. Ensure that the sheets are placed properly.
- Now slide the cassette inside the machine until it stops. The paper information registration screen is displayed once the cassette is inserted into Printer.
- Select the type & size of the loaded paper in the corresponding fields and touch Register.
- Gently open the Paper Output Tray and its Extension will open automatically.
- Now pull the Paper Output Support outwards with care.
Canon Pixma Mg7720 Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the Ink Tanks, perform the steps below.
- Switch on the Printer for the Canon Pixma Mg7720 setup process and gently open the paper output tray by holding its sides.
- Lift the Operation Panel of the device and open until it stops. The Print Head Holder moves to its Replacement Position. Remember not to stop the holder until it remains idle.
- Take the Ink Tank out of the package and remove the Orange Tape. If the tape remains on the air hole, then the ink may splash.
- Remove the Protective Film attached to the Tank.
- Take the ink tank in a way such that the Orange Protective Cap faces upward.
- Do not block the Y-shaped air hole while holding the Tank.
- Remove the Orange Protective Cap from the tank gently.
- Place the front head of the ink tank into the printHead in a slanting position.
- Make sure that label matches with the position of the Ink Tank.
- Keep pressing the top of the ink tank until it gets fixed firmly into place.
- Ensure that the light on top of the ink tank lights up once the tank is inserted.
- Close the operation panel of the printer gently.
- The ink tank installation process is complete.
Connect Canon Pixma Mg7720 Printer To a Network
- Make sure you place the Print Machine within the range of the router and turn it on for the Canon Pixma Mg7720 setup process.
- Connect the Printer to your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button on the printer.
- Now add the Printer to your PC.
- Explore the Control Panel and select the Devices & Printers option.
- Tap the Add a Printer option present at the top of the window.
- Select your printer Model from the list.
Canon Pixma Mg7720 Driver Software Download
To install the driver software, do the following.
- Switch on the computer and log in as an Administrator.
- Visit the manufacturer’s website and select your Printer model.
- Click the Canon Pixma Mg7720 driver download link given at the bottom of the page.
- Select the file destination if prompted.
- Open the downloaded file and Run it.
- Follow the On-Screen prompts and Complete the Driver Installation. Reach us to get instant Canon Pixma Mg7720 setup related support.
How To Align Print Head In Canon Pixma Mg7720?
- You can try the printhead alignment if the printed results are not satisfactory.
- Turn the printer on and load an A4 sheet in Cassette 2.
- Select Paper Orientation on the screen and click the Register icon. Pull the Paper output tray outwards and extend the Paper Output Support.
- Use the operation panel to go to the Home Screen and select the Setup option.
- Tap the Maintenance icon on the Setup screen.
- Choose Auto Head Alignment on the Maintenance screen.
- Select Yes option in the Confirmation screen.
- The printer takes a few minutes to print the Print Head Alignment Sheet and the position of the printhead will be adjusted automatically.
How To Print In Canon Pixma Mg7720 From Windows Pc?
Following are the steps that you can perform to print from your Windows PC.
- Make sure you have turned on the printer.
- Feed paper into the respective cassettes of the printer.
- Choose the file that you want to print and give the Print command to open the Printer Driver Setup Window.
- Click the Quick Setup tab and choose a suitable printing profile in the Commonly Used Settings.
- Choose the Print quality as High, Standard, or draft.
- Verify whether the Paper Source is set as Cassette.
- Tap the OK button to start printing the document according to your preferences, once the Canon Pixma Mg7720 setup is done.
How To Print From Canon Pixma Mg7720 In Mac?
The simple procedure to perform the printing on MAC is as follows:
- Ascertain that the printer is turned on.
- Load paper in the corresponding Cassette of the device.
- Open the Print Dialog and select your Printer Model.
- Set the Printing Profile. This includes the Paper Size, Number of Copies, Pages to Print, and Orientation.
- Choose the Quality & Media option from the Pop-Up-Menu.
- Select the loaded Paper type in the Media Type field.
- Choose the Paper source as Cassette.
- Choose the Print Quality.
- Click the Print option to complete the Canon Pixma Mg7720 Setup and start printing.
How To Print In Canon Pixma Mg7720 From An Iphone?
- You can make use of the Airprint application to print from an iPhone.
- Switch on the device for the Canon Pixma Mg7720 setup process and load paper in it.
- Connect your iOS device and printer to the same network.
- Select the Operation icon to display the Menu options from the Applications.
- Select the Print option from the menu & choose your Printer Model.
- Set the number of copies and range of pages if required.
- Click the Print icon to execute printing according to the specified settings.
How To Print Photos On Canon Pixma Mg7720 From Your Computer?
- My Image Garden allows you to print photos on your Pixma Printer. It lets you use the images on your PC.
- Pull the Cassette 1 out of the tray.
- Place the paper Stack in a vertical position with the print side facing down.
- Align the paper guides to the length and width of the paper.
- Insert the Cassette 1 into the Printer and the Paper Information Registration gets displayed on the touch screen.
- Set the paper orientation on the screen and select the Register option.
- Follow the directions of the message if displayed.
- Unfold the Paper Output Tray.
- Select the My Image Garden Icon in the Quick Menu, and the Guide Menu screen appears.
- Select the Photo Print icon and open the folder with the photo you want to print.
- Select the photos that you want to print. To select multiple images, click photos while holding the Ctrl key for Windows and Command key for Mac.
- Click the Print icon, once the Canon Pixma Mg7720 setup is done.
- Mention the number of copies, the name of your printer, media type, etc.
- Confirm your selection by clicking the Print icon in Windows & OK in Mac.
How To Print Envelopes On Canon Pixma Mg7720?
The guidelines for performing Envelope Printing are as follows:
- Load the Envelope in the printer.
- Explore the Printer Driver Setup Window and click the Quick Setup tab.
- Choose the Envelope option from Commonly Used Settings.
- Select the size of the envelope in the Envelope Size Setting dialog box and click the OK button.
- Select the Page Orientation option between Portrait and Landscape.
- Choose Print Quality as Standard or High based on your requirement.
- Click OK to complete the Canon Pixma Mg7720 setup and start Printing.
How To Perform Duplex Printing In Canon Pixma Mg7720?
The steps to print data on both sides of the paper are as follows:
- Select the document that you want to print and hold the Ctrl + P keys together. The Printer Driver Setup Window opens.
- Click the Page Setup tab.
- Enable the Duplex Printing checkbox and ensure that the automatic option is checked.
- Choose the layout (Normal-size, Fit-to-Page, Scaled) from the Page Layout List.
- Click the Print Area Setup and select whether you need to reduce the printing page or not.
- Mention the Stapling side. The side to be stapled is selected automatically from the Orientation & Page Layout settings. You can change the setting if needed.
- Click the OK option from the Page Setup tab to complete the Setup.
- Duplex printing will start once you execute the print function.
How To Perform Poster Printing In Canon Pixma Mg7720?
To perform Poster Printing in Canon Pixma MG7720, do the steps given below.
- Explore the Printer Driver Setup Window.
- Click the Page Setup tab on the dialog box.
- Select the Tiling/Poster option from the Page Layout list.
- Mention the size of the paper loaded in the Cassette from the Printer Paper Size list.
- Mention the number of image divisions and the pages to be printed.
- Select the OK button to conclude the Canon Pixma Mg7720 Setup.
How To Scan Using Canon Pixma Mg7720?
To scan the items placed on the platen, perform the prompts given below.
- Place the original on the scanned platen of the printer.
- Open the IJ SCAN UTILITY from the Start Menu.
- Select the Settings option and set the parameters of the paper as per your requirement.
- Click the Document option and the scanning process begins. Reach our techies to get quick assistance for Canon Pixma Mg7720 setup & troubleshooting process.
How To Copy In Canon Pixma Mg7720?
To make copies, do the procedure given below.
- Turn on the machine and load paper into the device.
- Navigate to the Homescreen and click the Copy button.
- Now feed the original on the platen.
- Specify the Settings as per your requirement.
- Mention the number of copies.
- Tap the Color or Black button for Color or Black & White printing respectively. The Printer starts copying.
- Do not try to take the document from the glass until the process is complete.
Canon Pixma Mg7720 Troubleshooting
Canon Pixma Mg7720 – When Printing Does Not Start
- Verify that the Machine is plugged in properly and turned on.
- Check the connection between your PC and printer.
- Ascertain that the Paper Settings match the Information set for Cassette.
- Try deleting unnecessary print jobs.
- Check if the Printer Driver is selected while you perform printing.
- Try restarting your System. Get tech support to solve all your Canon Pixma Mg7720 setup & troubleshooting related problems.
Unsatisfactory Print Results – Canon Mg7720
- Check if the Page Size and Media Type settings match the paper that you have loaded.
- Set the appropriate Print Quality.
- Check the ink level of the Cartridge.
- Replace the ink cartridges if required.
- Try printing the Nozzle Check Pattern and perform printhead cleaning.
Canon Pixma Mg7720 Network Connection Issues
- Ascertain that the printer is turned on.
- Verify the Network Settings of the Wireless router match the Printer.
- Place the Printer and the Router close enough to ensure connection.
- Inspect for any Radio Wave Interference nearby.
- Examine whether the Computer Network Settings are correct.
- Ensure that the Wireless Signal is strong.
- Disable the Security Software’s Firewall.
When Copying Stops – Canon Mg7720
- Close the Printer’s Disc Tray if it is open and tap the OK button on the Touch Screen.
- Inspect the paper Tray. If the tray is empty, load it with paper.
- Copying large data will take time.
- If the machine has been running continuously for an extended period, it may pause for a while. Therefore, you need to wait until the device resumes. Reach our experts to get instant guidance for Canon Pixma Mg7720 setup process.