Canon Pixma Mg7770 Setup Support
It is necessary to do the Canon Pixma MG7770 setup process after purchasing it. Check if the accessories are available in the carton. The materials are a USB cable, power cable, ink cartridge, photo tray, warranty card, and starter CD. Learn how to set up the printer using the steps mentioned below.
How to Setup Canon Pixma Mg7770 Printer?
- Take the printer out of the box.
- Discard all the packing materials from your printer box.
- Use a power cable to build a power connection.
- Associate the power cable between the printer’s rear and the wall power supply.
- Press the Power button to turn the printer to active mode for the Canon Pixma Mg7770 setup process.
- Load enough amount of paper on the input cassette.
- Set the paper width guides for secure alignment.
- Use the new ink cartridges for the installation.
- After installation, an alignment page prints automatically.
- Use the starter CD to install the driver.
- Install it using the steps displayed on the screen.
Canon Pixma Mg7770 Driver
A driver is required to facilitate the communication between your printer and system. When you connect the printer to the system, the PC prompts to install the driver. Access the driver either using the software CD or download the driver. It should be compatible with the Canon Pixma mg7770 printer and OS version.
Canon Pixma Mg7770 Manual
A manual is necessary for users who are unaware of using the printer. Get the manual as a hard or soft copy. Take the hard copy of the manual from the package. If you lost the hard copy, download the soft copy from our website. Click the Download option to initiate the download process for the Canon Pixma Mg7770 setup process.
Canon Pixma Mg7770 Driver Download
- Find the download link on the website.
- Click on the driver download link to begin the download process.
- Look for the downloaded file in the Downloads folder.
- The downloaded file for the Windows system is in the .exe format.
- The Canon Pixma Mg7770 setup file for the Mac system is in the .dmg format.
- Ensure that the driver file is not corrupted during download.
- The transfer speed of the file may differ depending on the internet.
- Do not turn off the system when the download is in progress.
- The file size and version may vary based on the OS version.
- Install the driver file using the instructions mentioned below.
Canon Pixma Mg7770 Driver Installation
- Use the starter CD to install the driver.
- Mount the CD on the disc drive of the system.
- View the list of available files on the screen.
- Choose the Canon Pixma Mg7770 Setup file from the file list.
- Click on the file to initiate the installation process.
- Failure in the installation process? Go to the next step.
- Download the driver and install it on the system.
- Choose the connection method as Wireless or Wired.
- End the installation process by clicking the Finish option.
Canon Pixma Mg7770 Wireless Setup
Wireless connection is required to connect the printer over a network without the help of the cables.
How To Connect Canon Pixma Mg7770 To Wireless?
- Power ON the system.
- Touch the icon on the upper right corner of the Home screen.
- View the Change LAN option on the screen.
- Touch the Device Settings option.
- Tap LAN Settings-> Change LAN.
- Touch the Activate Direct Connection option for the Canon Pixma Mg7770 setup process.
- Touch Yes. Wait until all the network names in the surrounding displays.
- The printer discovers the machine by the identifier.
- Tap OK. The direct connection lets you connect the printer to a network.
- Wireless communication can be enabled on the printer.
- Switch On the wireless communication on the printer.
- Click the Wi-Fi option under the Settings for the Canon Pixma Mg7770 wireless setup process.
- Choose the printer name from the printers list and type the password.
- A wireless network is established.
Canon Pixma Mg7770 Airprint Setup
The AirPrint app is exclusively designed for Apple devices. Learn how to install the app using the instructions mentioned below.
- Verify that the printer is turned on.
- Ensure that the Canon Pixma MG7770 printer and Apple device are connected to the same network.
- Tap the Share icon from the app on your device.
- Tap the Print icon to display the menu options.
- Choose the printer name from the Printer option.
- Choose the number of copies if required.
- Touch the Print option to begin the printing process.
- Enable the Duplex Printing option if you wish to.
- The page type and range can be used only with a specific type of apps.
- Check if the printer supports the inserted paper size.
Canon Pixma Mg7770 Cloud Print Setup
- Print from any location using Google Cloud Print.
- Enroll the printer name with the Google Cloud Print feature.
- Launch the Google Chrome browser on your system.
- Click the Sign in option from the Chrome menu.
- Sign up to the Google Account. Choose the Settings option from the menu.
- Click the Show Advanced Settings option to view the information.
- Select the Manage option for Google Cloud Print.
- Click OK when the registration completes.
- Ensure that the printer is switched on & the Canon Pixma Mg7770 setup is done .
Canon Pixma Mg7770 Ink Cartridge Replacement
It is suggested to replace the ink cartridge when the ink level is low. Carry out the instructions mentioned below for the process.
- Check if the printer is in the ON state.
- Raise the access door to reach the interior of the printer.
- Wait for the printhead holder to slide to their replacement position.
- Never touch the printhead holder as it may result in the ink system failure.
- Take the ink cartridge out of the holder using a flashlight.
- Press the tab and raise the cartridge to remove it.
- Buy a new set of ink cartridge from the trusted retailer for the Canon Pixma Mg7770 ink cartridge replacement process.
- Insert the new one into the holder until they snap into place.
- Verify if the label on the cartridge is similar to that on the slot.
- Close the door for a secure alignment. Get Canon Pixma Mg7770 setup related assistance from our experts.
Canon Pixma Mg7770 Ink Refill
- Peel off the label from the top of the empty cartridge.
- Keep the orange plastic tape intact on the bottom of the cartridge.
- This prevents the ink from leaking during refilling.
- Enlarge the small hole on the stopper using a driller.
- Utilize a syringe to inject ink into the sponge area.
- Cover a tape on the hole. Keep the cartridge into the chip reset device.
- Reinsert the Canon Pixma Mg7770 ink cartridge into the holder.
- Close the door to secure the ink installation.
- Try to print an alignment page to check if the issue is resolved.
Canon Pixma Mg7770 Check Ink Level
- Ensure that the printer power is turned on.
- Tap the Home icon to view the Settings menu.
- Click the Canon Pixma Mg7770 Setup icon under the Home screen.
- Touch the Estimated Ink levels option.
- If the ink level is low, purchase a new set of cartridges for the printer.
- If the print quality is unsatisfactory, it is necessary to replace it.
- Open the Canon IJ Status Monitor. Click the View Printer Status option under the Maintenance tab. View the ink level of the cartridge.
Canon Pixma Mg7770 How To Print?
Printing is the primary function of the printer. Learn how to print from the printer using the instructions mentioned below.
- Drag the input cassette from the printer.
- Keep white papers on the input tray.
- Set the paper width guides to align the papers.
- Choose the size and paper in the cassette.
- Tap the Register icon. Go through the instructions on the screen to complete the registration.
- Click the My Image Garden option in Quick menu.
- Press the Photo print icon to begin the printing process.
- Use an app to print from the printer.
- Build a network connection with your printer.
- Move to the Google Play Store app and choose the Canon app.
- Download the app and launch it on the system.
- Open the text or image you intend to send to the printer.
- Choose the Print option once the Canon Pixma Mg7770 setup process is done to initiate the printing process.
Canon Pixma Mg7770 How To Scan?
- Ensure that the printer and scanner are switched on.
- Place your originals on the platen.
- Click the IJ Scan Utility option.
- Select the Auto Option.
- If you wish to scan documents, open the same on the system.
- Launch the IJ Scan Utility software.
- Select the Settings option and adjust the paper size, resolution, etc.
- Click the Document option to begin the scanning process.
- Do a Custom scan if you have saved any favorite settings beforehand.
- Use the Image Stitch option if you scan originals larger than the platen.
Canon Pixma Mg7770 How To Copy?
- Ascertain that the printer is switched on & the Canon Pixma Mg7770 setup is done.
- Load some good papers in the input tray.
- Tap the Copy option present under the Home screen options.
- View the Copy standby screen displayed.
- Set the original document on the platen glass.
- Change the settings for the scan if required.
- Set the number of copies if required.
- View the image preview of the printout on the screen.
- Tap the Color button for copying.
Canon Pixma Mg7770 Connect To Computer
Use a USB cable to link the printer and the system. Learn how to install and connect the devices using the steps mentioned below.
- Switch on the printer using the Power button.
- Use the starter CD to install the driver.
- Read and follow the prompts mentioned on the screen.
- Choose the connection type as USB.
- When the system prompts, connect the cable.
- Plug in one terminal to the printer’s rear and the other end to the system’s rear.
- See if the device name is displayed on the list.
- If you are unable to view it, uninstall and reinstall the driver.
Canon Pixma Mg7770 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting refers to solving the issues. When it comes to a printer, you may face various problems starting from the Canon Pixma Mg7770 setup, printer not printing, paper jam, and not connecting to wireless, etc. Resolve the issues with the help of the steps mentioned below.
Canon Pixma Mg7770 Won’t Print
If the printer is not printing correctly, read and follow the solutions given below.
- Check if the printer is connected to the wall power supply.
- A secure power connection should be maintained while printing.
- The power lamp flashes during initialization.
- Halt until the Power lamp stops flickering and remains stable.
- Connect the printer and system using a USB cable.
- Check if the devices are connected correctly.
Canon Pixma Mg7770 Paper Jam
Usage of incompatible papers may result in the paper jam issue. Fix the issue with the help of the steps below.
- Check if a support code displays on the computer.
- The screen may vary based on the versions of the OS.
- Discard all the shredded papers from the interior of the printer.
- Switch off the printer while removing the papers.
- Check if any paper is under the printhead.
- If yes, it is necessary to remove the jammed papers from there also.
Canon Pixma Mg7770 Not Connecting Wirelessly
If you are unable to connect the printer to a wireless network, go through the solutions provided below to fix it.
- Determine if the printer is in the active state.
- Ensure that the printer is connected to a port.
- Remove all the obstructions between the printer and the system.
- View the connection status of the printer.
- Place the printer near the wireless router for better signal strength.
- Check if the Pixma printer is connected to a Virtual Private network. If yes, unplug it.
- For further Canon Pixma Mg7770 setup & troubleshooting related support just reach our tech experts.