Canon Pixma Mx537 Setup Support
To perform the first-time setup for Canon Pixma MX537, unbox the printer from its packaging. Connect the Canon Pixma MX537 setup printer to the power supply and power it on. You can use the installation CD-ROM to install the Canon printer driver.
How to Setup Canon Pixma Mx537 Printer?
- Tear off the cello tape on the printer package.
- Remove the Canon Pixma MX537 printer from the package and place it on a clean table.
- You will notice an installation CD-ROM, setup ink cartridges, get started guide, and power cord in the package.
- Remove the plastic materials from the Canon Pixma MX537 printer.
- Discard the styrofoam plates from the sides of the printer.
- Peel off the orange tapes from the Canon Pixma MX537 printer.
- Now, take the power cord and fix one terminal into the printer’s port.
- Connect the other terminal of the power cord into the power outlet.
- Tap the Power button and power on the printer for the Canon Pixma Mx537 setup process.
- Uncover a new ink cartridge from its package and remove the protective tapes from it.
- Install the setup ink cartridges into the appropriate slots and print an alignment page.
- Proceed to install the Canon Pixma MX537 printer driver from the link given on this site.
Canon Pixma Mx537 Driver
To get the most features from the Canon Pixma MX537 printer, download the Canon Pixma Mx537 driver from the link given on this site. You can also use the installation CD-ROM to install the driver on your computer.
Canon Pixma Mx537 Driver Download
- Power on the Pixma MX537 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Before you start the download process, ensure that you have sufficient storage memory on your computer.
- Click the Download link given on this site to download the Canon printer driver for the Canon Pixma Mx537 setup process.
- You can find the Canon driver file in the Downloads folder.
- Click on the Canon Pixma Mx537 driver file and launch the installer.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines and proceed to install the printer driver.
- Choose the Connection Type as wired or cableless during the installation.
- Do not power off the computer during the installation process.
- Accept the License and Agreement of the Canon driver.
- After the installation process, do not forget to restart your computer.
Canon Pixma Mx537 Driver Installation
- Press the ON/OFF button and switch off the Canon Pixma MX537 printer.
- You can use the installation CD-ROM or download the Canon printer driver from the link given on this site.
- If the AutoPlay screen prompts, click Run Msetup4.exe.
- Select Continue on the End User Account Control screen and click Easy Install.
- Now, a list of applications to install the Canon Pixma Mx537 driver will appear on the screen.
- Click Install and read the End User License Agreements for the Canon printer driver.
- Click Agree and choose the printer connection type as a wired or wireless connection based upon your convenience.
- If you have chosen a wired connection, you will need a USB cable.
- For a wireless connection, you will need an active broadband connection.
- Click Exit to complete the driver installation process. Get instant assistance for Canon Pixma Mx537 setup & troubleshooting process.
Canon Pixma Mx537 Airprint
AirPrint is a service that is used for iOS devices. With the help of AirPrint, you can transmit print jobs to your printer from any Apple device.
Follow the steps below to install AirPrint on your device.
- Download AirPrint from the App store and install it on your Apple device.
- Check if the Canon printer is turned on. It should be associated with a wireless network of your choice.
- Select the Operation tab present in the AirPrint app.
- Search the document you want to print and open it on your device.
- Select the Print option from the pop-up window that appears.
- Tap the model of your printer from the Printer option. You can use the ‘+’ or ‘-’ symbols to enter the number of copies you want to print.
- The Print option should be selected to print the desired document.
Canon Pixma Mx537 Cloud Print
- If you wish to print with Google’s Cloud Print, then you should have a Google account and the Canon Pixma Mx537 setup process should be done before starting.
- Using the Google account, you have to register with cloud print.
- Open Google Chrome on your system and Log in to Chrome after clicking on the Chrome menu.
- The credentials of your Google account have to be specified in the succeeding screen.
- Under the Chrome menu, select the Print option.
- Click the Change button and select Destination from the drop-down list.
- Next, select the Canon MX500 Series Printer option under the Local Destination tab.
- Tap the Print option to print the selected document.
Canon Pixma Mx537 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- Check whether the Canon printer is switched on.
- Lift the front cover and then pull the output tray.
- Avoid touching anything until the printhead holder goes to the replacement position.
- This model of Canon has two individual cartridges: 1 black and 1 color cartridge.
- Push the ink cartridge lock lever down until you hear a click sound.
- Remove the Canon Pixma Mx537 ink cartridge from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridges.
- Take the orange tape and protective film from the cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge in its slot slowly and push until it clicks into place.
- Shut the output tray and front cover. Take a test report once the Canon Pixma Mx537 setup is done, to check if it is working properly.
Canon Pixma Mx537 Ink Refill
- Before starting the refilling process, check if you have an ink refilling kit.
- Expose the plastic stopper on top of the cartridge.
- Look for the orange cap provided at the time of purchase and position it in the bottom of the ink cartridge to be refilled.
- This will prevent ink leaks when refilling.
- Use an enlarging tool to increase the size of the hole present in the plastic stopper.
- Fill the syringe you bought with the desired ink color for the Canon Pixma Mx537 ink refill process.
- The needle has to be positioned at the top of the cartridge. Start refilling the cartridge slowly.
- Wait until the excess ink drips off from the cartridge.
- Place the plastic stopper back in the slot and insert the ink cartridge into place slowly.
- Print a test report after completing the Canon Pixma Mx537 setup, to check if the printer functions properly.
Canon Pixma Mx537 Wireless Setup
Make use of the guidelines given below to set up a wireless connection between the printer and computer successfully.
- Verify if the Canon Pixma MX537 printer is turned on.
- Press the Home button present on the control panel of the printer.
- Tap the Wireless icon in the next step. Choose LAN Settings and then select the Wireless LAN option.
- The method of connection between the printer and computer has to be chosen as Easy Wireless Connect in the proceeding screen.
- Select a Network of your choice and enter the credentials correctly to connect it.
- Turn on your computer and connect it to the same network as the printer.
- Click the Next option in the Installation screen to begin the installation process.
- Choose the Wireless Connection option in the next window for the Canon Pixma Mx537 wireless setup process.
- Select the Cableless Setup option after choosing the Connect to the Network option.
- Choose the network that the printer is associated with and specify the security key.
- Comply with the Terms and Conditions of the driver software.
- Your Canon printer and computer will now be connected successfully through a wireless connection & the Canon Pixma Mx537 setup is done.
Canon Pixma Mx537 How To Print
Connect your Canon Pixma MX537 printer to your device via a wired or wireless connection to start assigning print jobs to the printer.
- Perform the basic printing setup on your Canon printer before printing any documents.
- Check if the Canon Pixma MX537 printer is turned on and load the input tray with plain papers.
- On the Printer Driver’s Setup screen, go to the Quick Setup tab and choose the Commonly used Settings option.
- After you make changes to the settings, other settings such as Media Type, Paper Size, etc., will move to its predefined values.
- High, standard, or Draft has to be the Print Quality.
- Save the modified settings and open the document you want to print on your device.
- Choose the Print option present under the File tab.
- Modify the settings in the Print Preview dialog box if needed.
- Tap the Print option to start printing.
Canon Pixma Mx537 How To Scan
- Check whether the Canon Pixma Mx537 setup is done.
- The original document to be scanned has to be placed in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Verify if you have downloaded and installed the IJ Scan Utility software on your system.
- To set the Paper Size and Resolution of the document to be scanned, go to Settings option.
- Click the OK button agree with the settings. Launch the Canon IJ Scan Utility software.
- There are two options present in the menu bar namely Document and Photo.
- Select any one based on the document type.
- Once you select the option, the scanning process will start.
Canon Pixma Mx537 How To Copy
- Check if the Canon Pixma printer is turned on.
- The input tray has to be loaded with papers of suitable size. Overloading the input tray should be avoided.
- The documents to be copied should be arranged in the ADF. The copy side should not face upwards.
- The documents you load should not be torn or damaged. It should not be curled around the edges.
- Tap Copy on the Canon printer’s control panel.
- To print in color, press the Color button. For printing in black & white, tap the Black button.
- The copying procedure now starts.
Canon Pixma Mx537 How To Fax
- Make sure that the Canon Pixma printer is turned on for the Canon Pixma Mx537 setup process.
- Tap the Fax button to fax any document.
- When the Fax Standby screen is displayed, you have to place the document to be faxed in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- You have to adjust the Scan Contrast and resolution based on the document you want to fax.
- Under the FAX menu, you can make use of the navigation arrows to set the contrast and resolution.
- Tap the OK button after selecting it.
- The left arrow key will decrease the value and the right arrow key will increase it.
- After the resolution has been selected, the printer will go to the Fax Standby screen.
- Next, set the Print Quality as Standard, Fine, or Extra Fine.
- Standard is for text documents, Fine is suitable for fine-print documents, and Extra Fine can be used for fine-print quality documents.
- Make use of the numeric buttons present on the control panel to dial the recipient’s number.
- Tap the Color button for color transmission of the document and Black button for black & white transmission.
Canon Pixma Mx537 Reset
The reset process can be done if the Canon printer faces any problem. This process will clear most errors.
- If your Canon printer is facing any issue, then a quick reset will soon rectify it.
- On resetting the printer, it will return to its factory settings.
- Turn on your Canon printer in the first step.
- Navigate to the Menu option. Make use of the navigational keys to select the Setup menu from the list of options.
- Choose the Device Settings option and tap OK.
- In the next screen, select the Reset Settings option and then press OK.
- The reset process is now initiated.
- On carrying out the above-described procedure, your printer will start working normally.
- If it fails, take your Canon printer to the nearest service center.
Canon Pixma Mx537 Connect To Computer
Connecting your printer to the computer is mandatory. Only then, you will be able to assign print jobs to the printer.
- Switch off your Canon printer.
- Check if the lamps present on the control panel have gone out.
- On your computer, navigate to Windows. Place the CD in the CD-ROM.
- Click the Run Msetup4.exe file to run it. On the Account Control screen, tap the Continue option.
- Choose the Easy Install option in the succeeding screen.
- The applications to be installed have to be selected in the next window. Read and agree to the License Agreement and the installation process will start.
- When the Setup Connection Method screen appears, choose the Use the Printer via USB option.
- The USB cable’s one end has to be associated with the printer. The other end should be inserted into the computer.
- Turn on the Canon printer and take a test print after completing the Canon Pixma Mx537 setup process.
Canon Pixma Mx537 Troubleshooting
Canon Pixma MX537 will require troubleshooting if it faces any issues. You can fix it by following the simple methodologies given here. Solutions for common issues that occur with the Canon printer are given here.
Canon Pixma Mx537 Won’t Print
Carry out below-mentioned solutions if your printer is not printing after you assign a job.
- Check whether the Canon Pixma printer is associated with the power supply.
- The USB cables should be connected to the Canon printer properly.
- Remove the print jobs that are already in queue to rectify the issue.
- The printer drivers should be installed correctly on your computer. Get easy tips for Canon Pixma Mx537 setup & troubleshooting process.
Canon Pixma Mx537 Paper Jam
A paper jam can occur if the paper size is not appropriate or if the paper from the input tray gets stuck in the printer.
- Turn off your Canon printer and detach it from the power source.
- Open the output tray present on the front side of the printer.
- If there is any paper stuck there, then remove it carefully.
- Do not touch the clear film present in the printer while removing the paper.
- Also, check if there is any paper jam below the cartridge holder.
- If yes, then discard it with care. Reach our tech experts to get Canon Pixma Mx537 setup related support.