CANON PIXMA PRO 10 SETUP SUPPORT
Hassle-free and easy printing with the Pixma Pro series. Optical Disk printing, a dynamic feature that some printers lack, is embedded in this printer series. Get instant support for Canon Pixma Pro 10 setup & troubleshooting process.
How to Setup Canon Pixma Pro 10 Printer?
- Place your Canon Pixma Pro 10 printer on a flat surface.
- Clear all the packaging material from the inside and outside of the printer.
- Plug the power cord into the printer and the other end into a wall outlet.
- Tap the ON button to turn the printer on for the Canon Pixma Pro 10 setup process.
- Retract the paper output tray and then open the top cover.
- You can see the printhead holder moving.
- Raise the Printhead lock lever until it halts.
- Unpack the new printhead. Remove the orange protective cap from it.
- Fix the printhead into the printhead holder. Lower the lever.
- Now, unpack the ink tank. Remove the orange protective cap.
- Insert the ink tank into the matching color slot and push it inside.
- Ensure that the lamps on the printhead and the ink tank are lit.