Canon Pixma Tr8570 Setup Support
Canon Pixma TR8570 is an All-in-One multi-functional Inkjet Wireless printer embedded with dynamic functions. With a 4.3-inch touchscreen panel, you can perform the print, copy, scan, and fax jobs directly. Separate input trays for loading A4 sheets & photos, and instant photo printing through the Canon app are some added advantages of the Canon Pixma Tr8570 setup printer. Print from Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS devices.
Canon Pixma Tr8570 Compatible Os Platforms
- Windows 10 (32 & 64-bits), Windows 8.1 (32 & 64-bits), Windows 8 (32 & 64-bits), Windows 7 (32 & 64-bits), Windows Service Pack 1, and Windows Service Pack 2.
- Mac OS X v10.5, Mac OS X v10.6, Mac OS X v10.7, Mac OS X v10.8, Mac OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.10, Mac OS X v10.11, Mac OS v10.12, Mac OS 10.13, and Mac OS 10.14.
- Canon Pixma Tr8570 setup printer supports Android 4.4 or later OS & iOS 4.2 or higher versions.
Tired of fixing your printer on your own? Talk to our technicians who are experts in solving the recurring problems of your printer.
Canon Pixma Tr8570 Setup Steps
- Use a knife to cut the tape wrapped on the box. Open the box’s cover. Take the Styrofoam packing in which the printer is enclosed, and then take the printer out of the box. Take the other accessories, printer manual, CD to install drivers, power & network cables, and the ink cartridges.
- Keep the printer on a table. Initiate the Canon Pixma Tr8570 setup process by removing the printer from the packing and eliminating all the tapes and stickers on it. With the power cord accompanied, provide the power connection to your printer by plugging the cable to the power port of the printer and a wall electrical outlet.
- Bring the printer to active status by long pressing the Power button on the control panel. Once the Welcome screen appears, set your language, and sort the other preferences. Unlock the access door, do a through-check, and remember to clear the cardboard pieces from the printer’s inside if any.
- Hold the paper tray handle and pull it out. Get the information about the supported paper types and purchase the same. Note the input tray limit and take papers according to the limit. Ensure that they are wrinkle-free and place them on the tray. Adjust the paper guides and push the tray inside the printer.
How To Install Canon Pixma Tr8570?
- Elevate the top cover and remove the dummy sheet from the scanner for the Canon Pixma Tr8570 setup process. At the printer’s center position, you can locate the printhead assembly. Ensure that a rubber tube connects the assembly to the black and the color ink tanks.
- Open the lid of the printhead holder. Take the black printhead, remove it from the plastic cover, and detach the protective tapes. Put the black printhead into the holder on the left; the tricolor printhead should go into the slot on the right.
- Check whether one black ink (XL) and three color ink bottles accompany the printer. Open the cap of the black ink bottle and pour that ink into the black ink tank. Likewise, discharge the cyan, magenta, & yellow inks into the respective tanks.
Canon Pixma Tr8570 Driver For Windows
Canon TR8570 printer Full Driver & Software Package is suitable for the Windows 7 and later operating systems. Single-click on the download link below to get it saved on your computer. The Canon Pixma TR8570 MP Driver is compatible with all the Windows operating systems and you can get it from the manufacturer. The file size varies depending on the driver type you choose and the file format will be the .exe format.
Canon Pixma Tr8570 Driver For Mac
Canon Pixma TR8570 CUPS Printer Driver is available for devices that run on Mac OS X v5 and later. Selecting the Mac Driver Download button on this site starts the download process for the Canon Pixma Tr8570 setup process. Counting on your internet speed, the file with the .dmg format saves to the Downloads folder on your computer within a few seconds. If you opt for the Pixma TR8570 Driver & Software Package, get it from the manufacturer.
How To Install Canon Pixma Tr8570 Driver On Mac
After downloading the desired driver file, find it in the Downloads folder. Open the .dmg file on the Disk Image application to install the driver.
- Begin the installation process by clicking on the Canon Pixma Tr8570 driver downloaded file twice.
- Click Next on the installation window until you see the Finish button.
- Before the installation gets over, select USB setup for the Canon Pixma Tr8570 setup process.
- Click Read More below to install the driver.
How To Install Canon Pixma Tr8570 Driver On Windows
Open the location in which the Canon Pixma Tr8570 driver is downloaded. Depending on the format of the downloaded file, you can install the driver in two ways.
- Double-click on the .exe file. If it is in ZIP format, decompress the files and continue further.
- Wait for the system to extract the files and open the Configuration window.
- Click the check-box titled Terms & Conditions and go with the on-screen prompts.
Canon Pixma Tr8570 Usb Setup
On the second screen (phase) of the driver installation process, select the USB(Default) Setup method as the connectivity type and proceed with the on-screen steps for the Canon Pixma Tr8570 setup process.
- Attach the square-end of a USB cable to the printer’s USB port at the rear.
- The rectangle-end should be inserted into a USB slot on the computer.
- Wait for the OS to identify the recently installed driver.
- Select your printer from the computer and double-click on it to configure.
Canon Pixma Tr8570 Ink Cartridge Replacement
Check thoroughly whether the ink cartridges are free from leaks and duplication. Open the access door and locate the cartridge assembly. Remove the cartridges from their covers and detach the protective tapes from them. Holding the cartridges on the plastic area, insert the black ink cartridge into the black slot and the tricolor ink cartridge into the color slot. Close the door after doing so. The printer self-aligns the cartridges and then prints an alignment page. Get instant support for Canon Pixma Tr8570 setup & troubleshooting process.
Canon Pixma Tr8570 Check Ink Level
With the full feature driver package installed on your computer, you can check the status of the ink using the Canon IJ XPS Status Monitor. Additional information like remaining ink level and the FINE cartridge types for your printer will also be displayed.
- Open the printer driver Canon Pixma Tr8570 setup window.
- Launch the Canon IJ Status Monitor.
- Expand View Printer Status on the Maintenance tab.
- The Canon IJ Status Monitor window pops up.
- The Ink Status appears on the screen as an image.
After a few seconds, if you receive a notification about the remaining ink level (denoted by a mark above the ink icon), the cartridges are low in ink. Purchase the new ink cartridges and replace the old ones. Now, click the Ink Details option. You can check the ink-related information here. In case a warning or error message appears, a notification will appear at the top of the dialog box.
Canon Pixma TR8570 Wireless Setup
Make sure you turn the printer on and ensure that the power lamp is active. While the driver installation is going on, a screen appears prompting you to choose between USB and Wireless connection. Select the Cableless Setup option and after making sure the conditions are good to proceed, click Next. If you have not reviewed the Terms & Conditions or you opt for USB Setup, click the Start Again or Back button, else proceed further.
- Select Cableless setup on the Setup Procedure Selection window.
- Long press the printer’s Wi-Fi button until the orange-colored alarm lamp flashes.
- Check that the blue light flashes immediately and the power lamp is lit.
- Choose the applications you want to install, click the check-box next to it, and click Next.
- Click Complete to finish the Canon Pixma TR8570 setup process.
- Activate the printer’s Wi-Fi (if it is deactivated) and connect it to your wireless network.
How To Print On Canon Pixma Tr8570 Printer
Ensure that the Canon printer is turned on and ready to print. Decide what you are going to print and open the designated paper tray (you can load papers in the front tray and photos/cards in the rear tray). After opening the tray, pull the support tray. Load a few papers into the tray and from the computer, launch the Printer Driver Setup window and open the Quick Setup tab. Access the Commonly Used Settings box and select the printing profile suitable for your current print job. Set the printing preferences such as Media Type and Paper Size on the Printing Preferences tab. Make sure to select the Print Quality as High for photos and Standard for documents. Click Apply. Now, open the document you wish to print and click the File menu. Select Print > Printer model and the printer starts to print the chosen document once the Canon Pixma Tr8570 setup process is over.
How To Copy On Canon Pixma Tr8570 Printer
You can perform copy operations directly from the control panel of the printer. Before initiating the Copy operation, make sure to load a sufficient paper in the input tray. Switching on the Canon Pixma TR8570 printer, raise the scanner cover and place the document to be copied on the glass. Slide the cover down until it rests on the paper and tap the Copy icon. Select Standard Copy and then allocate the number of copies to be printed from the control panel. Tap the Black or Color icon as per your requirements. The printer starts copying the document placed on the scanner glass. You can also set the Copy Settings from the printer’s control panel and make double-sided copies, borderless copies, & frame erase copy from the printer. For duplex copying, once the printer prints one side, turn the page over and place the paper again.
How To Scan On Canon Pixma Tr8570 Printer
Power on the Pixma printer and elevate the scanner lid for the Canon Pixma Tr8570 setup process. Make sure you establish wireless communication between the printer and the computer you use. With the print side facing down, keep the original document to be scanned on the glass and lower the lid. Tap the Scan icon on the access panel and the printer begins to scan the document. Hold on until the green-colored beam of light passes across the scanner. You can download it to your computer for printing later. Instead of using the Scan icon, download and install the IJ Scan Utility tool on the computer you are using. You can get the tool from the full feature driver package. Launch the tool, register the printer, initiate Scan, and make necessary settings on the preview window. Set the scan resolution & click Scan.
How To Fax On Canon Pixma Tr8570 Printer
Access the document that you want to fax on the laptop. You can use the Automatic Document Feeder to fax multi-page documents. If you are making use of the scanner, load the doc with the print-side resting on the glass. Load a few plain papers into the input tray for the printer to print any fax-related reports. Take the receiver device that is connected over the telephone line similar to the printer. Wait for a dial tone. On the control panel of the printer, type the receiver’s fax or telephone number. Choose the Yes (Fax & Voice) option. Hold on until the Fax setup process is completed. After it gets over, tap the Send icon. After a few minutes, check with the recipient for the faxed document.
Canon Pixma Tr8570 Reset
- Make sure to turn off the printer and leave the power cord plugged to the printer.
- Press the Stop key and hold it for two seconds; without releasing it, long press the ON button.
- Release the Stop button & again after two seconds, press the button again five times.
- Now, release both the buttons and wait until the printer gets shut down.
- Once done, the printer undergoes a hard reset process. Wait for a few minutes.
- After the process gets over, the Power light on the printer starts to flash.
- Long press the ON button again to turn the printer On.
- Print an information pattern report from the printer to check if the printer prints correctly. Get instant assistance for Canon Pixma Tr8570 setup process.