Canon Pixma Ts8170 Setup Support
Canon TS810 is an all-in-one printer that provides print, copy, and scan functions. Canon Pixma Ts8170 setup is an advanced wireless photo printer that has high performance and reliability. It has 6 ink cartridges that are used to print & copy documents.
How to Setup Canon Pixma Ts8170 Printer?
- In the initial setup, you have to check the seal of the package first.
- If the seal is damaged, send it to the manufacturer for replacement.
- If the seal is intact, open the package and take the contents out of the box for the Canon Pixma Ts8170 setup process.
- Verify if the accessories such as the power cord, telephone cable, user manual, warranty card, and ink cartridges are present.
- Take the Canon printer out of the package and keep it on a steady surface.
- You have to insert one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end to the power supply.
- Turn the printer on by gently pressing the Power button.
Note :You should not use surge protectors to enable the power supply.