Canon Pixma Tr8570 Driver Installation for Mac
Follow the below steps to know how to install Canon Pixma Tr8570 driver on MAC.
- On your Apple device, access the Application folder from the Dock. Locate and double-click on the Utilities folder under the Applications menu for the Canon Pixma Tr8570 driver installation process.
- The default utility tools such as Activity Monitor, Terminal (command prompt), and Disk Utility can be found inside the Utilities folder.
- Double-click on Disk Utility to let the system allow you to perform disk operations and volume related tasks on the Apple computer.
- On the navigation bar, click the File or Menu tab. It opens a drop-down tab from which you have to select the Open Disk Image option.
- A new File Manager window opens; browse and select the disk file from here. Surf the folders and pick the .dmg file you want to install.
- Click Open and the .dmg file will open. Go to the home screen of your desktop and locate the software installation package shortcut.
- Double-click on the attached disk image and the contents of the .dmg file pops up on the screen. You can choose the connection type during the installation process.
- Right-click on the setup file and select Install to open the installation wizard. The Wizard then installs the driver on your PC automatically. Reach our experts to know how to install Canon Pixma Tr8570 driver on Mac.