Canon Pixma Tr8570 Driver Installation for Windows
Follow the below steps to know how to install Canon Pixma Tr8570 driver on Windows.
- Open the folder that comprises the downloaded driver file. Locate the .exe setup file that you want to install on the computer.
- Right-clicking the .exe file opens the drop-down options and lists them on a pop-up menu. Click the Mount/Install option.
- It starts to mount the selected .exe file as an executable file on the computer. You can find the This PC window in the Start menu or the left navigation panel.
- It lists all the disks and drives available currently. Click to open it. Double-click on the executable .exe software under the Devices and Drives menu.
- After you open a .exe file, it appears as a disk image on the system. Once attached, it starts to run the installation wizard.
- At the same time, it allows you to install the software stored in the .exe setup file. Wait for a few minutes because the download depends on the internet speed.
- Before reaching the final step, the system prompts you to choose the connectivity type. Select the USB Setup mode and then proceed further. Follow the above steps to know how to install Canon Pixma Tr8570 driver on Windows.