How To Install Canon Pixma Ts5170 Driver On Mac?
- On your Apple device, navigate to the Applications folder from the System Preferences. Browse and double-click on the Mac Utility folder under the Applications menu to initiate the Canon Pixma Ts5170 driver installation for MAC process.
- Mac’s default utility tools such as the Status Monitor, Terminal (command box), and the Disk Utility can be found inside the Mac Utility folder.
- Click two times on the Disk Utility option to make the system allow you to perform disk operations and volume related tasks on the Apple computer.
- Click the File or Menu tab on the navigation bar to open the drop-down tab; from this tab you have to select the Open Disk Image option.
- A new File Manager window opens; browse and select the disk file from here. Surf the folders and pick the .dmg file you want to install.
- Click Open and the .dmg file will be mounted as a disk image. Go to Desktop/home screen and locate the software installation package shortcut.
- Click twice on the attached disk image and the contents of the .dmg file pops up on the screen. You can choose the connection type during the Canon Pixma Ts5170 driver installation for MAC process.
- Right-click once on the setup file and select Install to open the installation wizard. The Wizard then installs the Canon Pixma Ts5170 driver for MAC automatically.