How To Install Canon Pixma Ts5170 Driver On Windows?
- Open the folder that comprises the downloaded driver file. Locate the .exe setup file that you want to install on the computer, for the Canon Pixma Ts5170 driver installation for windows process.
- Selecting the .exe file by right-clicking it opens the drop-down options and lists them as a pop-up menu. Click on the Mount/Install option.
- It begins to place the selected .exe file as an executable file on the computer. You can locate the My Computer window in the Start menu.
- It displays all the disks and local drives present currently. Click to open it and click two times on the executable .exe software under the Programs menu.
- Once you place a .exe file, it appears as a disk image on the system. After attaching the same, it begins to run the installation wizard.
- Simultaneously, it allows you to install the software from the setup file. Hold on for a minute; the download depends on the internet speed.
- Before reaching the final step, the system prompts you to choose the connectivity type. Select the USB Setup mode and then proceed further to complete the Canon Pixma Ts5170 driver installation for windows.