CANON PIXMA TS8070 SETUP SUPPORT
Canon Pixma TS8070 is a compact all-in-one printer that offers operations such as print, copy, NFC, mobile, and cloud printing. The Canon Pixma TS8070 setup printer is available in black, red, and brown color. It has a six-ink system that can be used for printing and copying.
How to Setup Canon Pixma Ts8070 Printer?
- Initially, check the seal of the printer package.
- If it is damaged, return it to the manufacturer for replacement.
- If it is not broken, then open the package to take the Canon Pixma Ts8070 printer out.
- Check if the accessories such as power cord, user manual, warranty card, etc., are present inside the package.
- Take the printer out of the box for the Canon Pixma Ts8070 setup process and place it on a steady surface to avoid damage.
- Insert the power cord’s one end to the printer’s rear and the other end to the power supply.
- Turn on the Canon printer with the help of the Power button.
Talk to our technicians..!!
Tired of fixing your printer on your own? Talk to our technicians who are experts in solving the recurring problems of your printer.
Canon Pixma Ts8070 Driver & Manual
Canon Pixma Ts8070 Driver
The driver is the source of communication between your printer and computer. Only after you install the drivers on your system, you will be able to carry out several operations like Canon Pixma Ts8070 setup, scanning, airprint setup etc.., with your printer. It can either be installed with the help of the installation CD or downloaded from the Internet.
Canon Pixma Ts8070 Manual
The Canon Pixma Ts8070 manual contains all the necessary guidelines required to set up a printer and troubleshoot it if any error occurs. It is provided to you at the time of purchase. If not, you can download it from this website. If you possess a manual, you can repair your printer at your home in no time.
Canon Pixma Ts8070 Driver Download And Installation
- Use the Power button to turn on the printer for the Canon Pixma Ts8070 setup process.
- Switch on your computer and go to Windows.
- Place the installation CD into your computer’s drive and close it.
- The CD will be recognized automatically and the AutoPlay screen will be displayed.
- Click the Run Msetup4.exe option to install the file on your computer.
- Click the Continue option in the User Control Screen that appears.
- Select the Easy Install option from the main menu.
- In the next screen, choose the list of applications that you want to install along with your Canon Pixma Ts8070 driver. Then, read the Agreement of License and agree to it.
- Associate the USB to the computer and the Canon printer.
- Switch on your Mac system and insert the CD in the drive.
- Double-click the Canon Pixma Ts8070 Setup icon displayed on your screen.
- Specify the username and password in the next screen and click the OK button.
- From the Main menu, choose the Easy Install option and then tap Install.
- Accept the License Agreement in the succeeding window and the installation is complete.
Canon Pixma Ts8070 Ink cartridge Installation
- Install the cartridges with the help of the instructions given below.
- Usage of original ink cartridges is advised. Using duplicate cartridges will lead to malfunctioning.
- Check if the printer is turned on and connected to a proper power supply.
- Pull open the top cover and wait until the printhead holder slides to its replacement position.
- Unpack the Canon Pixma Ts8070 cartridges from its package.
- Remove the protective film and the orange tape present on the cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge in a slightly slanting position.
- Push it until you hear a clicking sound.
- Take a test print, after completing the Canon Pixma Ts8070 setup process to check if you have installed the cartridge properly.
Canon Pixma Ts8070 USB Setup
- Turn off your Canon Pixma TS8070 printer using the Power button.
- All the lamps present in the operational panel should have gone out
- Turn on your computer and navigate to Windows for the Canon Pixma Ts8070 USB setup process.
- Insert the CD in the drive and push it in to close it.
- Tap on the Run Msetup4.exe to install it on your Mac.
- Click the Continue option in the Account Control screen and then select the Easy Install option in the next screen.
- Choose the applications that you want to install in the next window.
- The License agreement has to be read and agreed to only then the software will be installed.
- In the Setup Method screen, select the Use the Printer via USB option to associate through a USB cable.
- Insert the USB cable’s one end to the printer and the other end to the computer.
- Turn on your printer and assign a print job from the computer. Reach our tech experts to get instant assistance for Canon Pixma Ts8070 setup & troubleshooting process.
Canon Pixma Ts8070 Wireless Setup
- Firstly, insert the CD in the drive and install the drivers.
- Click on the Msetup4.exe file to successfully install the drivers on your system.
- Tap the Next option in the initial screen that is displayed.
- Next, choose the connection mode as Wireless Connection for the Canon Pixma Ts8070 wireless setup process.
- Check if your printer is turned on.
- Choose the Connect to the Network option to connect your printer to a wireless network.
- Select the Cableless Setup option in the next screen to associate without any cables.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button to enable Wi-Fi on your printer.
- Then, choose the region, area of residence, and the software list to be installed on your computer.
- Press Yes in the License Agreement page and then the Canon Pixma Ts8070 setup is complete.
- Click the Next option in the Initial Setup screen.
- Specify the username and password in the Authentication screen that appears next.
- Tap Next and you will be redirected to the Connection Method Selection screen.
- Choose the mode of connection as Wireless Connection and then turn on your printer for the Canon Pixma Ts8070 wireless setup process.
- Connect to the Network option should be selected to associate to the desired network.
- Then, select the Cableless Setup option and follow the on-screen prompts to establish the connection.
- The Canon Pixma Ts8070 setup will then be completed in a few seconds.
Wifi Direct Connection -Canon Pixma Ts8070
- The initial step is to turn on the printer.
- Press the Wi-Fi button and hold it for a few seconds until the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Wi-Fi direct is now enabled on your Canon printer.
- To connect your device to the printer, enable the Wi-Fi option.
- Select the printer from the list displayed and enter the password in the next screen.
- Once you connect your device, you can install any apps to print, or you can make use of the cloud service to print from your device.
- Open the document to be printed via the app or cloud.
- Modify any settings if you want and then print the file, once the Canon Pixma Ts8070 setup process is over.
Canon Pixma Ts8070 Airprint Setup
- Firstly, make sure AirPrint is installed on your iOS device.
- Load sheets of plain paper in the input tray after extending it.
- Do not overload the tray with papers and avoid loading papers with inappropriate size.
- Press the Operation tab to take a look at the Menu options present in the application.
- From the drop-down menu, pick the Print option.
- Choose the document or file you want to print and open it on your device.
- Choose the printer name and model from the Printer Options.
- Key in the range of pages to print. Else, choose All Pages to print all the pages of the selected document.
- Specify the number of copies using the ‘-’ or ‘+’ symbol.
- Enable the Duplex Printing option if you want to.
- Once the Canon Pixma Ts8070 setup is done, Tap on the Print option to print the chosen document.
Printing With Pixma Cloud Link – Canon Pixma Ts8070
- Firstly, you have to register your printer with the PIXMA/MAXIFY cloud link.
- Select Settings and then the Cloud Applications option.
- Choose the CANON iMAGE GATEWAY option from the main screen.
- Specify the Login information and your country/region in the next screen.
- From the album list displayed, choose an Album of your choice.
- Choose the images present in the album to print.
- Modify the Print Settings as per your choice.
- The Color option should be selected to print the images in color.
- Tap the OK option to start printing the images. For further queries, just reach our techies to get quick assistance for Canon Pixma Ts8070 setup process.
Canon Pixma Ts8070 How To Print
- Before initiating the printing process, you have to perform the basic Canon Pixma Ts8070 setup to print from your device.
- Verify if the Canon printer is turned on.
- Stack the plain papers in your input tray once you extend it.
- The succeeding step is to open the Printer Driver’s Setup screen.
- From the Quick Setup tab, select the Commonly Used Settings option.
- Once you modify the settings, the Additional Features, Media Type, and the Paper Size will change to its predefined values.
- Set the Print Quality as High, Standard, or Draft based on your needs.
- Select the OK option to save these settings.
- Open the document you want to print and go to the File menu.
- From the drop-down list, choose the Print option.
- Change any settings and specify the number of copies in the Print Preview Dialog box.
- Click the Print option to initiate the print job.
How To Scan With Canon Pixma Ts8070
- Place the original document that you want to scan on the platen with the scan side facing downwards.
- Before proceeding to scan the document, check if you have installed the IJ Scan Utility.
- If you want to set the paper size, resolution, etc., then you can do so in the Settings option.
- Click the OK button when you finish modifying the settings.
- From the menu bar, select the Document or Photo option based on the document type.
- If you want to scan a text document, then choose the Document option.
- In the case where you want to scan a photo or image, select the Photo option.
- The scanning process then starts.
Copying With Canon Pixma Ts8070
- Verify if the printer is turned on and the Canon Pixma Ts8070 setup is done.
- Load papers of appropriate size in the input tray after extending it.
- Keep the original documents in the scanner bed and make sure that the copy side is facing downwards.
- Do not upload wrinkled or torn documents in the scanner glass.
- Ensure that there are no fingerprints or dust particles on the glass.
- Press the Copy option on the control panel of the printer.
- Then, choose the Color button for copying in color and the Black button for copying in black & white. The printer will start the copying process.
Canon Pixma Ts8070 Selphy App Printing
- The initial step is to register with the Canon print Inkjet/Selphy app.
- See if the printer is turned on and then open the application on your device.
- Then, connect your printer to the device in the next step using the Register printer icon.
- Select the name of your printer once it appears and then your printer will be registered with the app.
- Restart the application on your device.
- Choose the Select Images option to select the images that you want to print.
- Tap the Next option after you finish choosing the images.
- Pick the printer that you want to print with and settings like paper size if needed.
- Select the Print option to print the images. For instant Canon Pixma Ts8070 setup support, just reach our experts.
Canon Pixma Ts8070 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting steps can be made use of when your Canon Pixma TS8070 faces any issues. Instructions for all the problems are present in this website in a simple manner. People with basic knowledge about printers can also use these guidelines to manage the printer and avoid any issues.
Canon Pixma Ts8070 Scanner Is Not Working After Upgrade
- The prime solution to this problem is to uninstall the MP drivers from your system and then install it again.
- Go to Programs and Features under Programs present in the Control Panel.
- Click the driver file and select the Uninstall option to remove the MP drivers.
- Follow the same procedure and choose the IJ Scan utility software to uninstall it.
- Tap the Yes option in the confirmation screen to uninstall.
- Then, reinstall it again to resolve the issue successfully. Get quick guidance for Canon Pixma Ts8070 setup & troubleshooting process.
Printing Results Are Unsatisfactory In Canon Pixma Ts8070
- Check if the paper size and the specified media settings match properly.
- If they do not match, then this error might occur.
- Next, verify if the appropriate print quality is selected. This can be done in the printer driver’s setup screen.
- If the above solutions do not help, then further assistance can be provided by our technical team.
Canon Pixma Ts8070 Printing Is Slow
- Firstly, verify if the printer has been assigned the print jobs already.
- If the print queue is long, then the printing process might slow down.
- Clear the print queue to increase the performance of the printer.
- Check if a large job delegated to the printer is still in process.
- Printers generally take a longer time to execute print jobs with large data in it.
- Service your printer if the above-mentioned ideas fail. Reach our technical experts to solve all your Canon Pixma Ts8070 setup & troubleshooting problems.